@chriscolfer, twitter.

« Older   Newer »
räin
CAT_IMG Posted on 4/12/2011, 20:06

chriscolfer

chriscolfer: It's so windy I took my umbrella to work today. #AdorableMaryPoppinsReference

räin
CAT_IMG Posted on 6/12/2011, 22:29

chriscolfer: Just finished a SAG Q&A and now I'm off to get ready for Trevor Live tonight! Hope I don't embarrass myself in front of Gaga... again.

tyleroakley: I just brushed against Chris Colfer's butt. #thischangeseverything #TrevorLive
> chriscolfer: @tyleroakley It has that affect on people.

chriscolfer: It was such an honor to introduce the Rodemeyers tonight at Trevor Live! Such a courageous and inspiring family!

chriscolfer: Going over artwork for the Land of Stories! Brandon Dorman is such a gifted artist! We're releasing the cover very soon! #FairyTaleGalore

AmandaKilljoy: I don't care if it's geared toward children. I'm buying @chriscolfer's book when it drops.
> chriscolfer: It's geared towards kids because it has fairies and trolls and goblins and magic but I think any age would like it.

räin
CAT_IMG Posted on 6/12/2011, 22:50

KaitlynDillon11: i know that its for ages 8 to 12 but would you object to a 16 (17 in January) year old buying Land of Stories? #Imbuyingiylt (:
> chriscolfer: Not at all! I encourage it!! Come to a book signing! (:

Edited by räin - 20/12/2011, 21:02

räin
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/12/2011, 21:42

jazzsquares: Can't wait! Is this totally surreal for you or what? ;D
> chriscolfer: so surreal! It's like playing with all my childhood friends again!

Rindle1: I really hope you'll narrate an audio version of your books.
> chriscolfer: I am! I've got to start working on all my different character voices and accents!

heyyitsalicia: are you going to have book signings?
> chriscolfer: Sure am! I hope everyone comes and sees me!

BonjourMaAmour : why did you make the main characters twins? I love twins and was just wondering.
> chriscolfer: Because I'm a Gemini. The twins are me.

panandjeffrey : Hi Chris! Are you planning to take your book signings to Canada as well, or will you only be travelling around the US?
> chriscolfer: I'll go wherever people want me to! (:

chriscolfer: I was so excited to see msleamichele in New Years Eve tonight!!! So proud of my girl! I will forever have a crush on Michelle Pfeiffer.

chriscolfer: Tonight is the big sectionals episode of glee! If they did Adele again, my money would be on the #TroubleTones, sorry #NewDirections...

räin
CAT_IMG Posted on 23/12/2011, 16:25

Rosario25a : DarrenCriss and chriscolfer what happend guys?, Are you still friends? people think that you arent friends, that you hate each other :-(
> chriscolfer: Whaaat? That's crazy!

JaneHumen: How do you decide the names of characters when you write? Mine seem to name themselves...
> chriscolfer: I agree! Otherwise baby-name books help... ;P

DamonMH: I've seen/read every interview chriscolfer is in, and he never talks about his love life. What kind of guys is he into? #stalker
> chriscolfer: Hahaha, they just never print the answers.

chriscolfer: I'm toying with the idea of going to a Christmas Party as Elf On A Shelf...thoughts?

LittleMsLonely : Can you tell me something interesting about yourself that no one else knows?
> chriscolfer: I love hot air ballooning! One time we crashed on private property and didn't have enough fuel to leave. #AwkwardTurtle

LauraSchild1: hi chris please come to Germany for book signings Please write back if you come:) you're the best actor on the world <3 : )
> chriscolfer: Can we go to Neuschwanstein afterward? (:

chriscolfer: Quote of the night: "I'm so white I'm practically see-thru!"-Me "His mom is half wonder-bread!"-DarrenCriss. Hahahaha!

chriscolfer: Elf on the Shelf at Naya's Xmas party!!! http://lockerz.com/s/163904199

räin
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/12/2011, 16:32

DarrenCriss: Was out for sushi when all of a sudden I heard myself and chriscolfer singing 'baby it's cold outside,' which isn't even the best part...
> chriscolfer: Did you have a Klaine roll?
> DarrenCriss: no man, too much cheese... delicious cheese...

chriscolfer: On my way to present at CNN: Heroes, hosted by the great andersoncooper! I'm so honored to be apart of it!

chriscolfer: During the Xmas episode I drew some pet pictures on set for a friend and now they're up for auction! http://tinyurl.com/83hyzbm

chriscolfer: I'm going to be so happy if Melissa McCarthy gets nominated for an Oscar for 'Bridesmaids.'

chriscolfer: I'm so excited for Glee's THRID Golden Globe nomination! And this will be the first Globes I can drink the champagne at! Woot-woot!

chriscolfer: Thank God for online shopping! I got my sister a life-size poster of Justin Bieber for Christmas. Don't tell her!

chriscolfer: Hanging with the family... http://yfrog.com/oc1gbxij

BravoAndy : Here's chriscolfer vibing with our Golden Wig in the Bravo Clubhouse! Watch our #GleesonFinalglee at 11! #wwhl http://say.ly/BoO19Np
> chriscolfer: That's a horrible angle Andy! If I was a Housewife I would throw you for posting that. ;P

CarolineManzo : Hey bravoandy msleamichele chriscolfer & rest of glee cast- Sunday dinner @ my house?! #wwhl aftershow... http://fb.me/FNug5fF5
> chriscolfer: If it wasn't Christmas I would be there in a heartbeat! (:

pattistanger: Thanks for the love on WWHL...love you too. You are too hot to be single will fix you up anytime. Your biggest GLEEK X0!
> chriscolfer: Thanks lady!!! Huge fan! xoxo

chriscolfer: Warbler self defense 101 with curtmega and DominicMBarnes, filmed by rikerR5. Don't be intimidated. http://twitpic.com/7w35n1
> DominicMBarnes: lol that dummy didn't stand a chance!!! Lesson learned : Don't mess with Chris ;D
> curtmega: we learned the from the master... you taught us well, master

räin
CAT_IMG Posted on 4/2/2012, 16:13

Meg_Doyle: Dear Santa, Please bring us spray tans for Christmas. With love, The Alabaster Duo chriscolfer & Meg_Doyle http://pic.twitter.com/qGBaO6P5
> chriscolfer: You think the government would pay for it? It would be a form of radiation clean-up.

chris_manzo: and I can speak for greggybennett myself and albiemanzo when we say we wanted to meet you equally as much chriscolfer!!!
> chriscolfer: YES! See you guys at Sunday dinner!

chriscolfer: I got a Betta Fish and named it Lady Gaga. I don't think it likes its name. I've never seen a fish roll its eyes before.

BellaCatalog: How do you feel about Kurt singing with the girls in Summer Nights? I don't like it.
> chriscolfer: It was my call. I thought Kurt would have MUCH more fun gabbing with the girls.

chriscolfer: Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you're being teased, called-out, and harassed by family as much as me...as it should be! Xoxoxo

chriscolfer: I can't wait for The Dark Night Rises. I've had dreams about finding bat caves in people's houses. I doubt my grandma actually has one...

ferrifrump: Chris. Have just remedied error and now following you. Was wondering why you so quiet! Merryxmasnewyearholidaytides xxx
> chriscolfer: At last darling! Expect the silence to stop and the witty banter to begin at once! (: xoxo
> ferrifrump: Huzzah! Marvellous. How are you ? I am quite new to Twitting. Forgive all spellings as I am old and often without spectacles x
> chriscolfer: I am wonderful sweetheart! How are you?! I'm eagerly and anxiously awaiting all of your future endeavors!

maudwie: can I just say.. VERY cool you're twitting with miss saunders. When she likes you, you know you've made it. Both very funny.
> chriscolfer: haha! I know! She's my hero!

CoLfErLuVer: Will you come to Canada for your book tour? It would be really awesome!! Please and thank you!! (:
> chriscolfer: I'll go anywhere you guys want me to! (:

chriscolfer: Happy New Year!!! I wish you all the best for 2012! I also hope the Mayans' were wrong ;D

chriscolfer: AbeAndArthurs Thank you for taking care of us at New Years! I ate so much I hope I still fit in my skinny jeans at work tomorrow.

chriscolfer: DarrenCriss Break a leg tonight, bud!

chordoverstreet: Hey everyone chriscolfer wants to get a tattoo! What do you think he should get!? I vote Mark_Salling face!
> chriscolfer: Hardy hardy har, very funny. I can't get a tattoo, not again...
> chordoverstreet: not after that one mistake of a tattoo me and you both got to match.
> chordoverstreet: I have the perfect tattoo you can get. A golden globe. Put it where u like.

chriscolfer: I'm gonna have to go to Arizona for an authentic winter. #LosAngelesProblems

chriscolfer: If AshleyRickards2 is Awkward, I never want to be normal. Welcome to twitter, girl!
> AshleyRickards2: much love! Miss you!

6 replies since 4/12/2011, 19:59   127 views